<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

Red on Red 
Libtards are still at each others' throats. Instapundit links to the pro-Hillary blog No Quarter, who compares Obama -- I shit thee not -- to a wife beater and a rapist.

And now seeing these articles and photographs of Senator Clinton and Senator Obama together, him with his hand on her back, just makes me cringe. Frankly, it makes me almost physically ill. See, I have done a lot of work in the Domestic Violence movement. And I have seen this cycle before: the man abuses, attacks, and lashes out at the woman. The woman makes excuses for, and accepts blame from, the man for his attacks. Not unlike Senator Clinton saying now that they are friends, respect each other, and support each other. I know what respect looks and feels like - Senator Obama has shown NONE for Senator Clinton. Senator McCain has, but Obama? No. Seeing these photos of her with him now reminds me of battered women wearing sunglasses to hide the bruises, and saying, “Oh, he didn’t really mean it. It was my fault, really, I shouldn’t have made him mad. He really does love me, in his own way, really! Don’t be mad at him!” Not only did Obama make sexist remarks about Senator Clinton, INCLUDING at the fundraiser the other night, but he reaped the benefit of the sexist and misogynistic remarks made by others, the veiled death threats (talking to YOU, Keith), the threats of violence, the degradation, not on her record, or on her speeches, but because she was a woman.


Dunno who Keith is. But here I was thinking all the unhinged morons in the Democratic party were OBAMA supporters!

Splash, out

Jason

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Keith is Keith Olberman. Before Clinton dropped out, KO made a remark about how they needed a man to go into a room with her to pursuade her to quit, and only the man should come out.
 
KO made a remark about how they needed a man to go into a room with her to pursuade her to quit, and only the man should come out.

I'll note two things:

1. D'olberman didn't volunteer to do the deed,

2. I wouldn't bet against Hillary in that situation.
 
Ah, that's what I get for not owning a TV. I've never even seen Olberman's show. I understand I'm not missing a lot.

It must suck to go through life that angry.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!