<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yeah, light posting lately 
Been working myself to a frazzle. But the good news is that after a long and frustrating dry spell earlier this year, I cleared my first production hurdle as a financial professional working with small businesses owners and families with young children - amidst a very difficult market environment - and I couldn't be happier about it!

My goals now: Take on some retirement planning clients (I can do retirees a TON of good, in almost every case), and develop my small business practice.

Long time readers - those who are left - are aware of my longstanding interest in personal finance, risk management, and the financial services industry writ large. I'm getting better and better at it every day.

In the early stages of creating a financial practice, though, time management is of the essence, and unfortunately, the blog was one of the first items I had to scale back my time commitment on.

Still playing fiddle and guitar though. It keeps me sane.

Splash, out

Jason

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!