<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 06, 2009

Obama Channels Dan Quayle 
Our President, answering an Austrian reporter's question:

"I don't know what the term is in Austrian."

But what's even funnier? The press's adoring coverage of the gaffe:

Headline:

Obama Again Invokes Personal Diplomacy to Avert NATO Stalemate

Lede: President Barack Obama waded into a diplomatic stalemate for the second time on his European trip and once again succeeded in bringing his more senior peers into harmony.

It's like reading a Nork press release describing the Dear Leader's daily bowel movement.

And what was the price extracted from the west? A groveling apology to the Muslim world for printing some cartoons.

Smart. Tough. I don't know what the word is in Luxembese.

Splash, out

Jason

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I don't know what the word is in Luxembese.

I believe the phrase is le chickenshit. But I'm not a native speaker, so I could be off a little.
 
Stewardess, I speak jive!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!