<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'll see your Susan Boyle 
And raise you.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I think the buzz about Boyle is not that she's so great - she's quite good, but not great. It's the surprise factor because of the packaging.
 
I agree with Anonymous - the true novelty is less that Susan Boyle can belt it out with feeling, but that, generically speaking, this voice comes out of that person.

Which, I hope is the point of posting k.d. lang as a counterpoint.

k.d. displays vocal skills that Susan Boyle can only dream about, and she did not stroll to fame and fortune on her good looks either.
 
I think kd lang is beautiful.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!