<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 04, 2008

Brian Beutler 
Brian is expected to recover fully from his recent shooting in Washington, D.C. His medical bills, unfortunately, are substantial. If you have a few dollars to spare, Megan McArdle is collecting.

There are multiple relief funds set up, but the more the merrier; if you want to help Brian out, you can PayPal me the money at mmmcardl@gsb.uchicago.edu, or you can send a check to me via the Atlantic, 600 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington DC 20037. Try to write a note on any PayPal transfers about what it's for, but I don't get that many, so I'll know anyway.


Once again, all my prayers for Brian and his family.

Jason

UPDATE: An uncanny coincidence on Brian's blog (and there ain't no way in Hell I'm gonna jinx myself by uploading that picture directly!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!