<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Minnesota News crew assaulted by faculty of Muslim charter school 
Caught on camera.

Libtards will no doubt use the incident to simultaneously argue for Muslim schools and against charter schools in general.

The police should have arrested the faculty on the spot and charged them with battery.

If I were on the news crew I would have leveled the two-bit goon who grabbed the camera.

No, for the record I don't have a particular problem with Muslim charter schools, on principle. I don't trust Muslims to run them, though. But Islam has little to do with it. I don't trust most evangelicals to do a decent job running evangelical charter schools, either.

Splash, out

Jason

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!