<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hillary: The Ego That Ate Iraq 
Here's the Queen B on Meet the Press:

My commitment to begin withdrawing our troops in January 2009 is a big factor in pushing the Iraqi government to do what they should have been doing all along.


Me me me me me me. What a narcisisstic, egomaniacal piece of work.

This has been a Democrat fantasy for a long time. To accept it as true requires a willing suspicion of disbelief. In reality, it is the latest in a long string of lies propagated by the Democratic party PR machine. There is no evidence whatsoever that it is true. If it were true, we would have seen progress in Iraq earlier, while the power of Pelosi/Reid axis of acquiescence was at its brief zenith.

She'd be better off claiming to have invented the Internet.

Splash, out

Jason

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!