<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Note to self... 
Stop tapping my feet in public restrooms.

Or if I do tap my feet, stop doing it while singing along with songs by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Queen, and the Village People.

And if I haven't done anything illegal, don't plead guilty to lewd conduct I didn't get to engage in.

And don't carve my number up inside the stall when I'm traveling out of town on business. Or if I do, at least don't make it my toll-free number.

Oh, And never, ever take any more collect calls from other people in bathroom stalls. That was just a dumb idea on my part. Every time.

Splash, out

Jason

Labels:


Comments:
You may want to change your sign-off tag.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!