<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Message to Andrew Sullivan 
The other day, Andrew Sullivan referred to a couple of moojies who got caught with a bag full of mortars (I assumed they mean "mortar shells") in their car as "civilians."

I just sent the following email to Mr. Sullivan:

Mr. Sullivan,

Thought you might be interested in another story about those pesky, crazy civilians and the handiwork wrought by their mortars:

I've been on the receiving end of dozens of those civilian mortar attacks. They didn't seem all that civilian to me at the time.

Glad we have people like you around to set me straight, though.

Best,

Jason Van Steenwyk
OIF I
Ar Ramadi, 03-04

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!