<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 05, 2007

Beer 
It's what's for dinner.

Comments:
Excellent post!

Check out this cool beer review blog, A Roughneck's Take On Beer.

Chuck
Mind in the Qatar
 
Sorry, but they lost me at sentence one when they described Stella as a Bud taste-alike.
 
That has got to be one of the lamest excuses for beer reviewing I've seen in a while. It sounds like someone who knows Bud, Miller *and* Coors ran blindfolded through a Whole Foods and randomly assigned little dingbats to them.

Feh.

You want you some decent beer, come on by and I'll buy you some. Can't make it any more...if I make it, I drink it, then I get fatter, then the fitness test hurts more...
 
Boss,

Next time you're in Oregon, let me take you for a real beer tasting. You may be ruined for the kind of crap you have to live with on the East Coast afterwards, but you will be able to hold your head high afterwards.

http://oregonbeer.org/brewmemb.html

Silly ass New Yorkers, they didn't even know that you drink Rogue Chocolate Stout with ice cream as a float! Mmmm...good beer!
 
Hmmm. I've had Young's, but never Rogue Chocolate Stout. It was pretty neat. I just can't stand the chick on the Rogue label art. Chicks can't be rogues, can they?

Can they?
 
Well, the Rogue ales are a bit hoppy for my personal tastes, but I stop in at the brewery on a frequent basis because it is right next to the marina where our boats are moored. Rogue is only one of a myriad of breweries in the Northwest. Most pubs around here have between 10 and 80 brews on tap (Guiness is always included of course.) Jason, if you're ever up this way, please bring your thirst and you fiddle and we can have a great time.
 
Well, I do come out there when I can, but usually it's for a few days at a time. Enough for family and one good rollicking session at the Alberta Street Pub. Do get out there late of a friday when you can. Say hi to Mikey Begley, the bar owner and crazy accordian player for me!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!