<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

We got Jooooooossssss on the bussssssss!!!!! 
We gotta get these muthaf*ckin' Joooooooos off the muth*fuckin' bus!!!!!

Six youths were arrested by Barnet police this week in connection with a vicious anti-Semitic attack on a 12-year-old girl, that left her unconscious with a fractured eye socket.



The young victim who asked not to be named told the Jewish News yesterday how the incident last month had shattered her confidence and left her suffering from terrifying nightmares.


The police said that four 14-year-old girls, a 10-year-old girl and a boy aged 10, had been arrested and released on bail in connection with the attack, which shocked London’s Jewish community.


The victim, who still wakes up screaming in the middle of the night, said: “I am relieved that something has been done. I feel more safe now and not as worried about my friends.”


The perps, of course, are remarkably free of identifiable ethnic or national origin - as Jew-hating sociopaths always are when they get written up in the media.

I've had it with these people. There's no excuse for violent anti-semitic attacks, and no excuse for what they did to this child.

Well, unless she's always waking up screaming in the middle of the night, for no good reason.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
Jason, I think the lack of ethnic identification of the other passengers and the neighborhood(s) the bus passes through might also be revealing.

I mean, the oldest attackers were 14, and girls at that. A single harsh and authoritative word from an adult, much less a physical intervention, would probably have given these young hoodlums pause if not stopped them entirely.

I know that girls fight dirty, but I think I could lay down enough cover against a quartet of teenagers for a pair of ten-year-olds to retreat.

I didn't think the UK was *that* pussified yet, either.

I'd bet my lunch money that a significant number, if not most (or all) of the adult passengers were of the same ethnic heritage as the attackers.

Wonder what that might be, hmmm?
 
Is that a dog I hear not barking?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!