<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Meanwhile, over at PressThink 
Just to roil the waters a bit, I cited a column illustrating the inability of a secular-left media to understand and report on the religious community. In a nutshell, the column cited a failure of a reporter to comprehend an evangelical reference to the common term "slain in the Spirit," and mistook a desire for the members of Congress to be "slain" as a wish for their violent demise.

Just for a lark, I challenged the Press Think commenters with the following question:

If I said I was "convicted," would you know what I was talking about?" (Hyperlink not in original)

Hilarity ensues.


And ensues some more.

My response is here.


Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
"If coverage sucks, adding more sucky coverage from sucky reporters just sucks that much more."

Like Homer said: "They're the suckiest bunch of sucks whoever sucked."

Dude, you are having way too much fun over there.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!