<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 16, 2006

K-RAQ'S Greatest Hits of the Iraq War 
Who can forget these terrific songs?

My Schawarma
Take This Hijab and Shove It
Lighter Shade of Veil
Sand Gets In Your Eyes
Eensey Weenie Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Exploding Vest
Mosque Rat Ramble
I Blow to Pieces
Little Old Lady from Habaniyah
Blow the "A" Train
I Show Only My Eyes For You
Feith, Hope, Love
You Can Call Me Al Qaeda
Blow Up Little Susie
The Condi-man
Flashburn-What A Feeling
Raindrops Keep Fallin' on the Dead
My Shell, My Belle
On the Sunni Side of the Street



Order now and you'll be grooving to songs by these unforgettable artists!

Booker T. and the Medium M.G.s
John Lee Hookah
Abu's Traveler
The Talking Headless
Saddam Yankees
The Foo-Gas Fighters
Imam-a-Cass
Cannonball Adderly



Call now! Operators are standing by!

Comments:
I think I'd actually pay to hear band that called itself any of those names. Heh.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!