<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another Hooah-Don in the making 
Monty, a regular poster at Ace of Spades, is enlisting as an infantryman in the Minnesota National Guard -- at the age of 38.

I am going in with the understanding that I may -- and probably will -- get deployed to a war-zone somewhere. I may be injured, or even killed. I do this of my own free will, gratefully, and glad that I can (finally) be of service to the country which has given me so much.


'Ere's a pint to ye, Monty!

And as for anyone in Florida, my unit's still hiring - across a variety of MOS's. What are you waiting for? Mount up and ride to the sound of the guns! (At least one weekend a month and two weeks a year, anyway.)

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
No offense, but don't they have some sort of age limit for enlisting?
 
Never mind, I read the link and I see the limit is 39.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!