<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

The Road to Damascus 
From a Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reporter embedded with the Stryker Brigade:

Think about everything you’ve heard about the conditions in Iraq, the role of U.S. forces, the multi-layered complexities of the war.

Then think again.

I’m a journalist. I read the news everyday, from several sources. I have the luxury of reading stuff newspapers don’t always have room to print. I read every tidbit I could on Iraq and the war before coming.

Everything I thought I knew was wrong.

Comments:
Please correct your link. The above didn't work. This one did:
http://newsminerextra.com/iraq/blog/considering-another-side_26
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!