Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hollywood Turns its Back on Troops 
By the way, we really enjoyed those CDs and DVDs we bought off the hajis.

P.S. The Guardian's "List of entertainers" is crap. Why couldn't they run a complete list? Darryl Worley isn't on it. He belongs on it. So does Bruce Willis. So does Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band. There are lots of others.

As for the rest of them, I'll keep their actions in mind next time I hear one of them blather about how they "still support the troops" while taking their political petulance out on them.

I mean, is it too much to ask that a reporter does a little reporting!

Meanwhile if some headliner needs a guitar player or fiddler and their regular guy gets a little weak-kneed, I'm game for anywhere we have troops, any time.

Splash, out


UPDATE: NY State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer has a Christmas message of his own for the entertainment industry.

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I was looking for Download Free Movie Trailers related information and found your blog. I have a Download Free Movie Trailers site. In addition to movie downloads, you can find options for downloading various movie players. Come and check it out if you get time! : )

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.
MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**
You did a nice job on your Blog. I'm trying to market music and am trying to get ideas from different sites. Once again--good --work. ---Jack--- mp3 music download
Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, come see my free movies related site.
It isnt anything huge but you might still find something of interest.
I just read your blog, � very nice.
I made myself a blog, I have a download movies free site. It pretty much covers download movies free related stuff.
Highest Quality Format
No pop-ups, spam or adware

Check it out if you have the time.
Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!

download music for free
Just blogging for a while, my site is also about download music for free online, so just saying what's up.

Hi,Truly great visit which I appreciate a lot... thanks for this experienceyou created here. Your web blog is my favorite.Thanks,make extra money
Hello, just browsing around and thought I would peek at your blog also thought it would be a great opportunity to highly recommend both of these sites with spectacular deals. Grand Openings at **www.handbagexpress.com** for the ultmate handbag selections, and don't miss out on **www.VegasTours.com**for Spectacular Grand Canyon Vacation Tours, you will agree the offers are Super incredible after visiting. Thanks and have a great day.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!