<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Countercolumn News Ticker 
Saddam's Torture Tapes the toast of Cannes Film Festival ...

Army recruiting data suggests evidence of mysterious "flyover country" ...

Jesse Jackson to lead Sunni election protests ...

Media recruits heavily from urban, effete, military reports ...

National markets reporter thinks 2005's returns present bullish sign ...
Short interest rises among institutional investors ...
Psychic Friends Network issues companion report ...

At Christmastime, community comes together to expel unsightly homeless ...

"On Call" suicide bombers complain about irregular hours, lack of benefits ...

After two years of Sunni boycotts and threats, WaPo breaks news that Sunnis are underrepresented in New Iraqi Army ...

'69 Mets, Hanukkah vie for top slot in "God's All-Time Trivial Miracles"
"All this hoo-hah for a LAMP? Where's MY f*cking holiday!? I got God to make the f*cking SUN stand still!!" says embittered Joshua ...

Justice department arrests thousands of Jewish children in annual Dreidel gambling crackdown ...

Dreidel manufacturing, distribution linked to Mafia ...

White House defends constitutionality of secret sperm sampling ...

Developing ...

Comments:
Hi ##NAME##, very unique blog you have! I was looking for Accurate Psychic Reading related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a Accurate Psychic Reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit it :-)

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.
 
Your about to learn how to know who you can trust. Remove negative thinking and reading tarot cards...Easily see where your life is heading....reading tarot cards
 
I enjoyed reading some of your posts Blogger. I was looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your blog. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
www astrology com
It covers www astrology com related contents.
All the best!
 
Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yahoo daily horoscope
It covers yahoo daily horoscope related contents.
All the best!
 
Hi there Blogger, I was just browsing, looking for astrology related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.
 
Love Spell. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Love Spell
 
I enjoyed reading through your blog. Thanks, Shetland Pony
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!