<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Have you checked your voicemail today? 
Soldiers from the 3rd Brigade, 1st Armored Division were approached by an Iraqi citizen yesterday who told them that a suspicious car was parked in his neighborhood. The soldiers searched four men near the car identified by the citizen and found bomb-making materials.

While the U.S. troops questioned the car owners, they stopped and searched a fifth man who was acting suspiciously. The man's cell-phone history contained a message from another terrorist that roughly translated into "Thanks for the use of the rocket-propelled grenades."

Courtesy of US Army Central Command (CENTCOM)
Link: http://www.centcom.mil/CENTCOMNews/News_Release.asp?NewsRelease=20050966.txt

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
I always check the place over here 1968 charger dodge
 
Yeeeesh, that was a rampage of sorts.
irda rs232
 
It would be different if more people cared.
Motorola DPA-CU11 USB Cable
 
I have always wanted to set up my own website. I have found the tasks a little intimidating. Now I am thinking about starting a blog. It seems a little easier to start publishing fairly quickly.

Much appreciated,
How To Get Gum Off Of Car Mats
 
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Phone Services information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!