Monday, June 27, 2005

A Victory!!!!!!!!!!!! 
We may be getting somewhere.

Bill Keller, the Grand Poobah of the New York Times, published a memo on the paper's internal website announcing that the paper will make a concerted effort to increase the diversity of its staff in order to improve coverage.

Keller specifically mentions military experience as one of the things he's looking for. I guess he's tired of people like me emailing his public editor that the Medal of Honor is not something given to songwriters.

More here:


Of course, the lefties are disconsolate.

Which goes to show you just how far gone the New York Times is.

Splash, out


Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams
I have been surfing the net for awhile and it feels like it is taking forever to find the information I need. Finally some progress when I found your blog. I really enjoyed your most recent post.

custom flags
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!