Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Government accounting is vile garbage!" 
The excellent Dallas Morning News personal finance columnist, Scott Burns, lays it out:


If the executive branch of government were held to the standards of Sarbanes-Oxley, it would be on a fast track to a criminal trial. We would forget about Ken Lay, because the crimes at Enron Corp. are mere rounding errors compared to what our government does.

Precisely. Which is precisely why George Bush and Daniel Patrick Moynihan and John Kerrey are right: The "Social Security Trust Fund" (as it were) ought to be transferred to the custody of the workers themselves. Because it's not just the executive branch. Congress has its own Joint Economic Committee and the Congressional Budget Office, and had them both under Republican and Democratic leadership alike.

And both parties do the same thing.

Read the whole thing.

Splash, out


Great common law information. Check my site if you get a chance as well common law
usefil information oncolumbus car finance Thanks. I have a site on money, here columbus car finance
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a accounting ethics site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Nice blog. Check out mine if you can. Thanks. vehicle finance
Nice site. Check mine out if you can. cash for structured settlement
Now a days more and more people are presenting their properties on the Internet, where the buyers are searching online its called as For Sale By Owner . The majority of purchasers check the Internet before they buy. This is the main media for selling your home or property. Photographs of your home, both inside and out, can be included so that the buyers can take a look around FSBO From Cris Rock
Hey, I like your blog and it looks great!

I have a honda finance site. It pretty much covers honda finance related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Free Online Mortage Quote!
great site .
You have a great website here, and I'm going to tell all my friends about it.
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering car loan new rate
related stuff. Feel free to visit my car loan new rate
Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase make money opportunity. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,



if you would like me to stop posting on your blog ill get the message if you turn on word verification for your blogger.com account there are no need for complaints when you could simply use that function.

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine. make money opportunity is related to my future blog building.
Sometimes life lets you down and you need a online cash advance . I dont recomend this. I would recomend learning to manage your money a little better. There are a lot of great sites on how to manage your money. If you need some money right now and you dont have a choice visit.. http://cashadvance444.com/ .. online cash advance

Waste your money and your only out the money but waste your time and you waste a part of your life...
Like your blog. Found it searching for like minded souls out there.
All blessings, Small Business Finance
Hi there! Glad I found this place with like minded people. Doing a good job looks like.
All the best, Corporate Finance
Hi All! Like your site. found it surfing for my favorite topic!! Keep sharing!
All the best,Household Finance
Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about Accounting Basic
that covers Accounting Basic
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.
Roofing Help ... Find me a roofing tips Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://rooferss.com and get the information aboutroofing tips.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..
I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me
Search engines acount for 90% of all web traffic! In the offline world it's all about "location, location, location". Put your business were people crowd around and your on your way to sucess.
Link to this site: small business home office
nice information
Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on financial risk analysis ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to business and financial risk analysis with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...corpanalytics.com
Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about credit center.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
credit center
I wish you all the best!
Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a credit center
site. It pretty much covers credit center related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
Fabulous blog!
I have a Kanosis site.
It pretty much covers everything about Kanosis .
If you have a few minutes come and check it out
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!