Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Military cluelessness at CNBC 
Looks like the copy editors at MSNBC can't tell the difference between a marine and a soldier either.

P.S., why is a man under murder charges granting interviews to the press for? Is he not being well served by counsel?

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams
I have been reviewing the net for awhile and it looks like I am chasing rainbows to come across answers. Finally some progress when I found your blog. I really enjoyed your most current post.

A fellow blogger,
custom flags
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!