<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

"If they are Muslim, all should take revenge on them for what they did to me." 
So says the horribly disfigured Ahmad Abdullah Al-Sheya, a Saudi Arabian national who crossed into Iraq to join Zarqawi's organization shortly after Ramadan.

About six weeks after his arrival in Ramadi, he went down to Baghdad, where Zarqawi's henchmen told him to park a fuel truck in front of a certain building, where someone else would take it.

They lied. Just as Al-Sheya stopped the truck, they detonated the bomb by remote control, killing ten people.

Al-Sheya somehow survived, despite 3rd degree burns over 70 percent of his body.

He's a broken man. But his soul appears as disfigured as his body. He's regretful, he says. And I suppose I believe him. Those kind of burns will get your attention.

But he's furious at al-Zarqawi's people for what they did to HIM.

Not a word for the people he helped kill in that very incident.

Apparently his information helped us roll up a couple of key terror cells within a few days of his capture. And that's a good thing.

I hope we can penetrate these cells more often BEFORE the strike, though. Because we got lucky with this one. Al-Sheya wasn't supposed to survive.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
great blog all the best
fitness
 
Hi, As part of a case study for a potential employer, I need to contact people who are interested in Running and who routinely search the internet for Running related information. The focus is on keyword ('new balance running shoes' for example) selection. I've found people via new balance running shoes but would like to talk to more. Have you any ideas how to contact more people?
Cheers
 
Hi Blogger,

Your blog is always interesting to read.. I am sure I shall re-read it more than once...

Regards,
make money online
 
Where do you get your ideas from. I have just added you to my firm favourites and will come back again soon. If you want to you could take a look at my personal blog and let me know what you think. help quit smoking
 
Hello,

This is my small brother talking, although he is half asleep he wants to say a word:

"Can I post on that blog too?" He wants to post but he is not allowed yet:) He likes this blog just as much as I do.

Good luck,
make money online
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!