<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Avenger Red Six Hates Whiney Bitches. 
That said, he has some on-target thoughts on getting the job done in a combat zone.

Now I know what you're going to say. Blah blah something about having the right equipment and force protection for our soldiers. You want to know what force protection is?

DISCIPLINE. When you have discipline, everything else falls into place.

I'm disgusted by that convoy that refused orders in Baghdad. Give me a dune buggy. I'll deliver your groceries on Haifa street.

Just do your mission and shut up. It's not as bad as it seems on TV. Quit watching the news and actually come down here. And check your bad attitude at the door.


I second the hilarity on convoys. Humor is a big part of what kept me going. That and the cameraderie of "guys who left the gate."

There's no better company in the world.

Coincidentally, the wounded soldier in the incident was, apparently, SGT Lizzie.

Splash, out

Jason


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!