<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Where are the photographers, Kenneth??? 
Hey, the media published all kinds of photos from Abu Ghraib. They even published fake photos as if they were real.

So where are the photographers now?

How come we aren't seeing the photographic evidence of the war crimes perpetrated by the enemy in Fallujah?

How come we aren't seeing photographs of the blood-soaked straw mats?

How come we didn't see photographs of the Iraqi taxi driver who had been chained to a wall for 10 days after being brutally whipped with an electrical cable?

How come we're not seeing photographs a young men found dead with his feet hacked off?
How come we aren't seeing photographs of the IED factories and arms caches within schools and mosques?

Why isn't the media telling the full story about what cretins we're fighting? Why are they candy coating the terrorists?

Why isn't the media documenting their atrocities in as vivid and striking a fashion as it documented the crimes at Abu Ghraib?

Why isn't the media doing its job?

Splash, out

Jason

UPDATE: A reader writes in: "Fox (predictably) had a video running all day yesterday showing the bodies recovered and also had an interview with the taxi driver. Their embed even strolled through the slaughterhouse, stepping around the murdered civilians as he went."

That's what I get for not having a TV set.



Comments:
Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my new york fashion week site. It pretty much covers new york fashion week related stuff.
 
Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to visit again! Please feel free to visit my blog too at http://rushprnews.iuplog.com, RushPRnews Daily Gazette.
My site is ** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard
 
Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Multi Media Artists Wages
Animators Wages
Music Directors Wages
Composers Wages
Musicians Wages
Singers Wages
Photographers Wages
Umpires & Referees Wages
Sports Officials Wages
Producers & Directors Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily
 
http://2rcs.comdo it yourself repair and do it yourself repair Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on do it yourself repair then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about do it yourself repair and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2rcs.com do it yourself repair and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...
 
Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the best affiliate programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....best affiliate programs...best affiliate programs....

Live a better life today..
 
Greetings!Great job. You've been doing your home work. I'll be coming back

Sincerly,

internet marketing program
 
Appreciated your thoughts.

Steve @
http://www.lifeincome.org
 
Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: making money on the internet It elegantly covers making money on the internet related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.
 
NOW, check this out for FREE...

There is a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000's of targeted prospects to your website, for FREE! It only takes 5 minutes to set up to set your FREE account!

To find out more visit: internet money making idea site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and internet money making idea related stuff.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!