<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

One Weekend a Month, Two Weeks a Year My Arse!!! 
Mobilized again. Hurricane relief duty. Possibly as long as two weeks.

Packing a couple of bags and off I go to join my unit already in the field.

I'm already back in South Florida. A major shout-out to Spirit Airlines for squaring me away with a free ticket on no notice, and for just generally playing heads-up ball, all around.

I'll be traveling your airline again, and look, I'm recommending it to 1,600 or so of my closest friends!

Don't know what my connectivity or time demands will be in Port Charlotte. Signing off the blog for now.

Please don't send me attachments. If I can't check my email they'll clog up the box and cause emails to bounce. Text only please.

Splash out

Jason




Comments:
For some reason I don't think that you have friends jason
 
GROW IT YOURSELF!
 
I have been trying to find information on cpu benchmarks and found your blog. The information on blogs seems to be very different that what I can find on a normal search engine search. Anyways, I enjoyed your post.

Thanks,
--cpu amd athlon xp 2400
 
Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!