<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

It's Official! 
As if we needed further proof of the stranglehold of liberal orthodoxy on our nations newsrooms, Editor and Publisher is reporting that 9 out of 10 film critics are raving about Fahrenheit 9/11.

An E & P survey of 63 daily papers that ran reviews, in "red" and "blue" states alike, finds that 56 gave the film a positive nod, with only 7 abstaining, an almost 90% favorable rating.

The seven in the "anti" camp were: Detroit Free Press, Denver Rocky Mountain News, San Jose Mercury-News, New York Post, South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Philadelphia Daily News and the Charlotte Observer.

Among the "pro" crowd were reviewers from moderate to conservative papers such as the Boston Herald, Los Angeles Daily News, San Diego Union-Tribune and Las Vegas Review-Journal.


There you have it, folks--It's not that they're worshipping at the altar of The New Yorker (although they are). It's that our nation's editors have recruited a pack of film critics who have more in common with the cheese-sniffing surrender monkeys at the Cannes Film Festival than with the people they purport to serve.

But then, we already knew that, didn't we.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fear and loathing in las vegas site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have time :-)
 
You can find some great information about low carb cheese bread recipes right here http://atkinsdiet.find-it-first.biz in case anyone is interested.
 
good info
 
Hello,I am writing to inform you that your site is very informative. I will continue to visit this site regularly. Thanksstart online business
 
Hello,I am writing to inform you that your site is most impressive! I would like to become a member although I do not think it is possible:)Thanksmake money fast online
 
Hello :)

I would be interested to know if there is a way I can get notified of new posts on this site... I are usually busy but find Ur site nice and need to get notified of something new:)

Regards,
business online start
 
Hi,

I hope to be able to create one blog like yours sometim. It helped me a lot, since the info you provide is what I was looking for.

Regards,
money online make fast
 
Hey there,
I was just cruising the blogs today and I came across yours, it really entertained me.

Thanks,

dog health question
 
I am going to tell my family about this personal blog. Hey man you have a really excellent weblog here. It would be great if you went by my weblog and told me if it needs anything adding. augmentation advice
 
I am going to add a link on my personal blog if thats ok with you. Excellent Post. Perhaps you will want to take a look at my web site and give me an idea how to improve it. help stop smoking
 
a great opportunity, no selling, no phoning, no recruiting PERIOD!
 
Hi All
I am looking for some work in the mystery shopping fields and found a new site http://ShopperCompanies.com. Thought I would mention it so others can check it. Thank you
 
It is always a pleasure to visit sites like yours. I was searching for some info on make money online and arrived at your site. I found it very informative though I was really interested in make money online related information.

Drop by my site one of those days if you care to http://www.ultimate-money-typhoon.ebizempires.com/
 
Such interesting and informative comments on your site.

If you require some mystery shopping information info come to my site at http://www.surveyearn.biz/MysteryShopper/Mystery_Shopper.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!