<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Follow the MTOE 
Attention Reporters:

If I were going to leave a flowerpot in a certain place to signal to you to meet me in a deserted parking garage at 3 in the morning, then the advice I'd give you at that meeting is to "Follow the MTOE."

The MTOE is the Mission Table of Organization and Equipment.

Military Intelligence units do not normally have dog teams.

All the dog teams I've ever seen are military police. I can imagine some ordnance units might have bomb-sniffing dogs. But MI units as far as I know don't.

So if the MI teams had formal control of military dog teams, then somebody assigned them there.

Somebody who had command authority over the MI interrogators AND the MP dog teams.

Find out who had command authority over both those teams. Find out if the dog teams were ever formally attached or OPCON'd to the MI teams. It will probably be in a FRAGO which is classified.

If there was an order cut, then find out what level of command originated that order, and then ask 'why?'

IF the order was cut, then what possible reason could there be to attach or OPCON a dog team to an interrogation team, other than for the intimidation of prisoners using dogs?

If the order was NOT cut, then that tells you something else.

Follow the MTOE.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with
 
I need to make my blog a lot more like yours. You have inspired me. Thank You! May, wholesale sterling silver jewelry thailand
 
Hello,

I would be interested in any further information that you have on this matter, either now or in the future. Please add me to your mailing list if you got one [zoneil@mailup.net].

Thanks,
fast online money make
 
hi fellow blogger, I enjoyed reading about what you are interested in.

Thank You,

dog lover gift
 
When I was doing my research for Sterling Silver Jewelry, I was really amazed at the stuff that I manage to discover. That's one of the reason why I decided to share this info with you as I believe you'll gain tremendously from this knowledge.
 
I found your site while doing some research on industrial electrical & test equipment. If you're looking for these items this link will allow you to purchase them at deeply discounted auction prices. Just wanetd to pass it on.
 
I enjoyed reading through your blog and seeing your point of view.

Regards,

lesbian dog lover
 
Entertaining and informative material, keeping up the good work.

Thank You,

dog lover obedience school
 
Blogger,

I took a look at your post
regarding free ads .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.leadclub.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for free ads
related products and services.

We have a specific category for free ads .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under free ads . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.leadclub.net
Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!