<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Email of the Day 
Here's an exerpt from an email I got from a reader in Switzerland:

Hamas: there is a fine line between terrorist and freedom freighter. Ben Gurion, Golda Myer, Tutu, Mandela, Havel, Graf Staufenberg…


Here's my rebuttal.How many busses full of schoolchildren did Vaclav Havel blow up? Or Bishop Desmond Tutu?

Is Europe really such a cesspool of moral equivocation?

Help me understand here.

Are these kinds of views really so commonly expressed? If I went to a cafe in Zurich and said something like that, what would happen? would I be rhetorically attacked by more right-thinking people? Or accepted as an American who 'gets it.'

I guess Jewish children's lives are still cheap in Europe.

This logic is simply perverse.


Jason

Comments:
Looking for a Network business at this finance It is taking a while to find what I want with this finance
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!