<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Dumbest. 419 Scam. Ever. 
Here's the latest e-mail scam:

Dear Sir,

I am Captain Kobe smith of the United States of
America combatant Squad, Assigned to carry out
operation in Iraq. During our course of carrying out
search for the Saddam and his aids, we observed some
consignments loaded in a hidden zone.

We were then curious to know the contents,
fortunately, it was United Staes Of America
Dollars,being kept by Saddam Children. As a matter of
fact, I cannot ascertain the amount in each of then.

Nevertheless, we had to report to our Command Head
Quater, as it is the rules in the United States Army.
But before then, I and some of my colleagues smuggled
some boxes out for our personal used. We did that
without the intention of our superior Officers,
knowningfully well that if the should know, we MUST be
charged for Conspiracy and Stealing.

Presently, we have shipped the boxes out of Iraq,
looking for a trusted person who will Assist us to
Claim it and Invest on our behalf. We do not care the
type of business you may invest in, all we care for is
making sure that at the end of our assignment in Iraq,
we shall get our money.

SHARING: We are ready to share 50% for us, 40% for you
and 10% for any expensive that may occur.

We ask that this Proposal must be kept secret due to
its nature.

If you are intersted kindly get back to me through my
email address:kobe_smith@masrawy.com


Hilarious. The guy even admits to being a criminal right off the bat.

No, I didn't change the email address. I figured some of you might want to send a few monstrous files his way to clog up his inbox.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments:
I just came across your blog about scam nigeria and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about scam nigeria so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
 
I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!