<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Ted Rall Strikes Again... 
I don't know how I missed this Ted Rall gem when it came out:

Now it's official: American troops occupying Iraq have become virtually indistinguishable from the SS. Like the Germans during World War II, they cordon off and bomb civilian villages to retaliate for guerilla attacks on their convoys. Like the blackshirts who terrorized Europe, America's victims disappear into hellish prisons ruled by sadists and murderers. The U.S. military is short just one item to achieve moral parity with the Nazis: gas chambers.


Link.

Longtime readers may recall that I once defended Ted Rall.

Now I'm sorry I did.

Splash, out

Jason





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!