<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Fake ID Making "Party" 
BAM!!!

I got what I wanted back in "Wedding Party Update." (scroll down to May 20th). I wanted to know if any of the passports they found were blanks.

According to Brigadier General Kimmitt, they actually found a counterfeit ID-making operation in place.

Bingo.

And in that part of the world, they don't make fake IDs for the purpose of underage drinking and so kids can get into the cool nightclubs.

I didn't care so much about the weapons, such as I've heard them described. And lots of well-to-do people in the desert have satellite phones.

Hell, I don't even care that much about the dormitory--it's not incomprehensible to me that someone might be running a bed and breakfast out by the border.

But put it all together with the changes of clothing and the on-site fake ID operation, and it's a no-brainer. This place was a waystation for smugglers and guerrillas (and no, you can't usefully separate the two.)

If General Kimmitt's remarks are true--and If I thought the Army was lying I'd say so--then this place was asking to be flattened.

Splash, out

Jason




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!