<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

A Declaration of Independence. Of Sorts. 
Ok, news flash: I've got other interests besides the war. Especially acoustic music, fiddles, media, books, politics, media, and whatever.

Yes, the headline and name of the blog is IraqNow, and I've thought of changing it. But it's kinda tagged with the URL, and changing that's going to be more trouble than it's worth.

So I've just decided that once in a while, if I post something that's totally off-topic, I'm just not going to feel guilty about it.

So there. :)

Thanks so much for reading, though, and for putting up with my crotchetyness and my inane rantings and frequent spelling errors--especially late at night.

I hope it's been half as enjoyable for you as it has been for me.

All the best,

Jason

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!