<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Blogging Might Be Light... 
I have a writing assignment I need to obsess over for a while. Maybe as long as a month. Gotta pay the bills. We'll see.

Speaking of paying the bills, you can help me support this site without it costing anything extra out of your own pocket.

All you have to do is this: whenever you go shopping, for books, CDs, jewelry, or anything else, just click on the Amazon link over on the right. When you purchase anything from Amazon from a link on this site, I get a few cents off of the dollar.

Plus, I get to see what you're buying (no, not by name), and I think that's interesting.

I think I've earned enough so far to buy a book if I get a discount. Two books if I buy paperbacks. :)

Thanks for all your support, and especially to those of you who've sent me links to interesting news items I might not have found on my own.

Splash, out

Jason


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!