<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

...In Which Jason Formally Hangs Out His Shingle 
That's right, Splashers. My terminal leave ends soon, at which time I am discharged from active duty, and the days of the Army paying me to stay home and blog come to an end.

Which means I revert to my former life as a journalist.

Which also means it's time for me to start networking like mad looking for work.

So I'll start with my very best friends in the world--a couple of thousand hard-core splash-heads who come to read this blog.

I'll start with the premise that you keep coming here because it's entertaining, provocative, informative, or challenging.

If you are an editor, or publisher, or marketing/advertising directory and you need lively, timely, accurate copy, well-sourced and on time, and written for your specific audience, then I can help.

You already know some of my military writing. And if you've been following along for a while, you've seen my soldier's finance tips and other financial writing.

Here are a few more examples of my published work in investing, personal finance, and taxes.

If you think I can be a good fit for your organization or publication, let's talk.

Email me and I'll send you a resume and some representative clips in national publications, and together we'll solve problems and serve your readers.

Splash, out

Jason




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!