<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

The Journal 
In the days ahead, I'll be posting my journal entries in serial form from May 10th, 2003--the date of my unit's arrival in Iraq, until I run out of journal entries, or until people stop reading the blog. Whichever comes first.

I don't plan on doing a lot of editing, except in some cases to change names--at the request of those individuals concerned--or remove military jargon to make it readable to a wider audience (i.e., I'll replace terms like "Class V" with "ammunition," "maintenance logs" rather than "2404's" and favor terms like "operations officer" rather than "S-3."

Otherwise, except for obviously boring bits, strictly personal crap, anything that might expose me to libel suits (hey, I blog for free. I don't take uncompensated risks!) and sections which, upon rereading, are completely unintelligible even to me, the journal entries are going to come out pretty much as I wrote them when the impressions were fresh in my mind, in the preblog days.

Jason






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!