<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Home Again, Home Again (Jiggety Jig) 
Wow! I'm actually back home again! (And guess what--I just can't bring myself to write or read about the war just now. I guess I maintained a little more emotional detachment from it when I was in the thick of it. Right now I feel a little dissociated from everything--as if the Jason Van Steenwyk in Iraq was really somebody else.

I don't quite feel home yet, either. It's as if the Jason Van Steenwyk in Fort Lauderdale in 2002 was also somebody else.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm taking a short break from blogging, but I plan on having more stuff up in a couple of days. (When I can find my #&#!& journal again!!!!!)

Meanwhile, I'm just getting reacquainted with my violin. Life is good.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!