<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Blogroll Update... 
Had some downtime today, so I updated my blogroll to include some other relevant websites I frequently visit. It's not a complete list yet. Consider it a work in progress. I'll revisit it soon.

I included a couple of military bloggers: Black Five and Citizen Smash, and an excellent commentary/analysis site by a former MP and current UCLA Law School student called Intel Dump.

There's also a link to Al Jazeera's English-language page. It's always interesting to see their take on things.

There's one new blog called Eyelinematch I like very much. Full disclosure: it's written by a high school buddy and former band mate in a Honolulu-based reggae-ensemble.

Check 'em out.

Splash, out

Jason

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!