<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Letters, Oh Christ, do I Get Letters!!!! 
One reader of unknown nationality takes issue with this passage:

I still carry a photo of Anne Frank around with me. One of the reasons I volunteered for this gig in the first place is because I didn't want young women in Iraq to have to live in fear of their own government.

His response:

I would support this war and urge my government to support it as well, if I thought for one moment your government would do it properly. But it hasn't, it isn't and it won't. To leave Iraq with a culture that respects the rule of law and therefore protect these women, would take more resources and will than America is willing to spend.


Yeah, thanks for standing up in the clinch, buddy.


Splash, out,

Jason

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!