<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Wow!! 
My email in box has exploded over the last couple of days. Thanks very much for your responses, for your complements and your criticisms, both. Thanks to those of you who passed the link on to their friends. Thanks to Instapundit and Little Green Footballs and others for being generous enough to link to the site. And above all, thank you for taking the time to read the site, and for caring about what's going on over here. I know the novelty of the war has worn off.

I apologize I can’t answer every email, nor can I visit every link you send right away. My Internet connection is extremely slow, and I can only get on in fits and starts. It actually took me over an hour just to read all the emails today. Compounding the problem: it’s been raining the last few days, and we’ve been having generator/electrical problems. No electricity, no Internet. No Internet, no email, and no posting, etc. It’s just the logistical realities of trying to do this from a war zone, all while doing my day job. I’ll still try to update the site every day, though, even if I fall behind on reading emails. Thanks again for the terrific response!

Best,
Jason

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!