Monday, March 06, 2006

Rumsfeld v. FAIR 

What does that tell you about the constitutional reasoning skills of today's crop of Ivy-league 60's holdover law professors?

Splash, out


You are the funniest friggin milblogger out there! Keep on sticking it to the left.
It tells you how much they hate the military, that they'd take a hopeless cause and fight to the death for it.
I see now why I thought you didn't have comments.

I have to click on this "LINK" thingie, then click on the comment. It only took me over a year to figger it out.

Maybe a button up front saying "Comment". Or maybe I won't be complacent and actually look over at the right side and see the instructions. Seriously, That's the first time I saw those things.
Hell, it took me almost a year to figure it out, too.

That's why I put instructions on leaving comments right at the top of the page, on the right hand side, in bold leters. :)

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!