<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Not dead... 
Posting's been light lately. I apologize. This last weekend was spent mostly on music. Had a couple of rip-roaring seisuns on Sunday. Two in one day! Then I've got the regular job. Haven't been able to blog from the desk there, because Mac OS 9 sucks. Then I've had military duties to attend to in the evening on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Plus I'm still sick from the flu from earlier. Not as bad as I was, but I was seriously flattened, like I thought I was gonna choke on myself and die earlier this month, and I'm still dealing with a nagging cough and some chest pain, a month later.

Get your flu shots, people! This one is no joke!

The weird thing is, the virus attacked my shoulder, too, and it's felt arthritic all month.

My APFT next week is gonna suck!

Anyway, I just haven't been motivated to do intense blogging for a few days.

More down the road.

Jason

Comments:
Didn't realize you still felt so punk. Sorry - and I hope it begins to ease off some.

You're a busy man - don't see how you ever find the time to blog so well. Best, Katy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!