Friday, September 09, 2005

Someone broke into my apartment and stole my laptop.

Didn't take anything else. Stupid idiots knocked over a Gibsion J-45 Guitar to get out the door in a hurry.

Busy changing every password I can think of.

Considering I still have an apartment to steal stuff out of, though, I'm doing just fine. Lost a bunch of freelance writing I'll have to catch up on, though.



Damn that sucks!
You might consider this service to back up your important data. It's not that expensive.


At least you wouldn't have lost the really important stuff.
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. naveen andrews is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!